Get a weekly roundup of our market insights.Sign up for the MarketMinder email newsletter. Learn more.
Market Wrap-Up, Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Below is a market summary as of market close Wednesday, March 22, 2017:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (-0.2%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (+0.2%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (-0.7%)
- Best Country: Israel (+0.3%)
- Worst Country: Australia (-2.2%)
- Best Sector: Information Technology (+0.6%)
- Worst Sector: Financials (-0.8%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell -0.01 percentage point to 2.41%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: FactSet. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.