Market Wrap-Up, Thursday, February 23, 2017
Below is a market summary as of market close Thursday, February 23, 2017:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (+0.2%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (+0.5%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (+0.7%)
- Best Country: New Zealand (+1.9%)
- Worst Country: Ireland (-0.9%)
- Best Sector: Telecommunication Services (+0.8%)
- Worst Sector: Materials (-0.4%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell 0.04 percentage point to 2.38%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: FactSet. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.