Market Wrap-Up, Friday, July 22, 2016
Below is a market summary as of market close Friday, July 22, 2016:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (+0.1%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (+0.5%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (-0.6%)
- Best Country: Norway (-1.8%)
- Worst Country: Ireland (+0.1%)
- Best Sector: Telecommunication Services (+1.1%)
- Worst Sector: Industrials (-0.3%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields rose 0.01 percentage point to 1.57%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: Factset. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.