Market Wrap-Up, Thursday, April 27, 2017
Below is a market summary as of market close Thursday, April 27, 2017:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (-0.0%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (+0.1%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (-0.3%)
- Best Country: Denmark (+1.0%)
- Worst Country: Canada (-1.7%)
- Best Sector: Information Technology (+0.6%)
- Worst Sector: Energy (-1.3%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell 0.01 percentage point to 2.30%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: FactSet. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.