Market Wrap-Up, Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Below is a market summary as of market close Tuesday, March 21, 2017:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (-0.8%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (-1.2%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (+0.2%)
- Best Country: Spain (+0.6%)
- Worst Country: Israel (-1.4%)
- Best Sector: Utilities (+1.2%)
- Worst Sector: Financials (-1.4%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell -0.04 percentage point to 2.42%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: FactSet. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.