Market Wrap-Up, Thursday, April 28, 2016
Below is a market summary as of market close Thursday, April 28, 2016:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (-0.5%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (-0.9%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (+0.4%)
- Best Country: New Zealand (+2.8%)
- Worst Country: Japan (-0.9%)
- Best Sector: Materials (+0.5%)
- Worst Sector: Information Technology (-1.1%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell 0.02 percentage point to 1.83%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: Factset. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.