Market Wrap-Up, Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Below is a market summary as of market close Tuesday, April 25, 2017:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (+0.6%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (+0.6%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (+0.5%)
- Best Country: Finland (+1.8%)
- Worst Country: New Zealand (-0.9%)
- Best Sector: Consumer Discretionary (+0.8%)
- Worst Sector: Utilities (-0.1%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields rose 0.06 percentage point to 2.33%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: FactSet. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.