Market Wrap-Up, Friday, October 21, 2016
Below is a market summary as of market close Friday, October 21, 2016:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (-0.2%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (-0.0%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (-0.5%)
- Best Country: Denmark (+0.4%)
- Worst Country: Hong Kong (-1.3%)
- Best Sector: Information Technology (+0.4%)
- Worst Sector: Telecommunication Services (-1.3%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell 0.02 percentage point to 1.74%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: Factset. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.