Market Wrap-Up, Thursday, February 16, 2017
Below is a market summary as of market close Thursday, February 16, 2017:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (+0.2%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (-0.1%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (+0.4%)
- Best Country: Denmark (+1.5%)
- Worst Country: New Zealand (-1.7%)
- Best Sector: Utilities (+0.9%)
- Worst Sector: Energy (-0.7%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell 0.04 percentage point to 2.45%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: FactSet. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.