Market Wrap-Up, Monday, September 26, 2016
Below is a market summary as of market close Monday, September 26, 2016:
- Global Equities: MSCI World (-0.9%)
- US Equities: S&P 500 (-0.9%)
- UK Equities: MSCI UK (-1.2%)
- Best Country: Australia (+0.2%)
- Worst Country: Germany (-1.6%)
- Best Sector: Utilities (-0.3%)
- Worst Sector: Financials (-1.4%)
Bond Yields: 10-year US Treasury yields fell 0.04 percentage point to 1.58%.
Editors' Note: Tracking Stock and Bond Indexes
Source: Factset. Unless otherwise specified, all country returns are based on the MSCI index in US dollars for the country or region and include net dividends. S&P 500 returns are presented including gross dividends. Sector returns are the MSCI World constituent sectors in USD including net dividends.